Thursday, July 30, 2009

It's convention time in Tennessee...for the AIA anyway

I am right in the middle of the state AIA convention. AIA stands for the American Institute of Architects but if you are reading my blog you probably already knew that. Anyway, the convention started for me Tuesday night with a reception for people that helped put the convention together. Wednesday night was the host chapter party which I chaired. It went well but I am already exhausted. Exhausted but still not sleepy enough to stay asleep for more than 3 hours at a time. Yes, I am still having sleep issues.

Again, I am digressing. What I am trying to say is that I am busy right now and owe anyone keeping up with this blog some postings. Hopefully this weekend I can sit down and post about the new dog, a tour I went on of the Alex Haley farm/Children's Defense Fund retreat and about the convention in general. Yesterday was very informative about general business practices. I think today focuses on design but I forget. Oh well.

Jacene

No comments:

Post a Comment