John, Angie and I went shopping. I wasn't really intending on buying anything today but of course I broke down and did. I now am a proud pet owner. We went to Young-Williams Animal Center and shopped around after a disappointing experience at the Golden Retriever Rescue event at Turkey Creek's Petsmart.
We looked at big dogs and small dogs and puppies but we chose "goofy". That is her shelter name and since she didn't really respond to it today I am changing it and she will be "Lucy" starting Monday night. We bought everything to start her out except a crate and a dog house which will be purchased tomorrow. I have found out that starting costs for pet ownership are more expensive than I thought. It will be over $800 in start up costs and that is with a super cool vet telling me what to buy and what not to buy. Yikes.
Here is a link to view a picture of this 4 year old, 40 pound, peculiar looking mutt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment