Saturday, October 31, 2009

As you probably know...

As most people know who are around me for any length of time (the time can be as short as 5 minutes) I am venturing out into the dating world. You can almost hear the spooky music playing in the background can't you? I signed up for eharmony last month and have met some nice people.

The thing that is the hardest part for me is the whole "blind dating" aspect of it. Sure you know a little bit about them and hopefully you have seen a photo that somewhat resembles the current version of who they are but still, if you are use to being friends with someone and then dating them it is odd to do it this way. Things go slow...which I am not complaining about, don't get me wrong. All in all it is interesting and I would recommend, and have recommended, this approach to friends wanting to meet people. It is a good way to meet someone you may otherwise never run across. If I don't try this I just wind up hanging out with fellow architects and never dating.

A friend sent me this blog link which is pretty accurate and informative if you are contemplating the online dating thing. The blog in and of itself is pretty entertaining.

Jacene

No comments:

Post a Comment