John wanted a Batman cake and Halloween treat bags...ask and Mom shall deliver. I made the cake so no laughing. The buildings are cookies and the top and bat symbol are fondant. He liked the cake and requested chocolate...takes after me I guess. Here are a couple of photos to commemorate th
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Catching up - Halloween (Birthday Party)
A week ago we had John's 6th birthday party at the Down Under at the University Center on campus. If you didn't go to UT or didn't have enough spare time to have visited the Down Under if you did go there. It is a billiards and bowling area in the basement of the University Center. You can rent it for parties and such and is a pretty good deal.
John wanted a Batman cake and Halloween treat bags...ask and Mom shall deliver. I made the cake so no laughing. The buildings are cookies and the top and bat symbol are fondant. He liked the cake and requested chocolate...takes after me I guess. Here are a couple of photos to commemorate th
e event.

John wanted a Batman cake and Halloween treat bags...ask and Mom shall deliver. I made the cake so no laughing. The buildings are cookies and the top and bat symbol are fondant. He liked the cake and requested chocolate...takes after me I guess. Here are a couple of photos to commemorate th
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment