Oh yeah, blog post title explanation. I made a heart out of clay like the one in my pastel back in March and it was ready for the first firing and before it made its way to the kiln someone accidentally broke it. It lay there in 4 pieces when I went in today. I recycled it in the greenware bucket so my heart will be integrated with other pieces one day. It made me sad.
It was the piece I worked on when John was with me. His birdhouse/beehive and most of his gingerbread man made it out of the first firing. The gingerbread man lost his left arm. I am not sure where the "man in a car" is. Maybe it will show up soon.
Some of my first attempts at cups came out of the second firing all glazed and ready to go but they are not at adult human scale. I will take some photos and add them to the post in the next couple of days.

Other than being the right size for a small child's tea party, they look pretty good. :)Jacene
No comments:
Post a Comment