I have bought the first thing for the new house, a string trimmer. I bought it based on the consumer reports recommendation. I may not be able to mow...or store cold food...or wash or dry clothes...but I will be able to trim the grass around things. :)
This weekend I also plan on buying a bed since there are sales galore right now. I will save $100 on it. It isn't a huge amount but it is still $100 that I couldn't save a week and a half ago when I went to check it out. I am ashamed to admit it but I am buying it at Rooms To Go. I now feel bad for making fun of RTG for so many years. There stuff isn't so bad for mid-line furniture. Look at me and my frugality. :)
Jacene
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment