I stopped by the ceramics studio and glazed all of the remaining pottery today. I will go back sometime next week and see how it all came out. They changed out most of their glazes so who knows how it will look. I am excited to have a few usable pieces from the class. John will also be very excited about his two pieces that have survived so far.
Oh, I am also without internet connection for a few days until I regroup with Comcast so if you email and I don't answer promptly, I apologize in advance. I am writing this post at work...yes I am actually doing work too. I have already approved some timesheets and finished my own. I will log off here and write the letter I came to work on too. The faster I get it done, the faster I get to go home and rest. Ah, rest.
Oh and for anyone wondering how the wasp stings are doing, the swelling is gone and now they just feel bruised and tender. I will live, although you wouldn't know it by the two screams I made when it happened this morning.
Jacene
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment