I have a new favorite company, Kidkraft. During the moving process I flaked out and moved John's play kitchen in a pickup truck without tying down two ends (I secured one end) and without taping doors shut and making sure everything that can move was secured.
I head out and hit a bump or something on the interstate enough that the whole thing tips toward the tailgate. I see something move and think it is just the door on the "microwave". Come to find out, it was the plastic sink insert. I didn't realize this until I got to the house and saw that everything but the kitchen sink made it there. I told John later and he cried about it. I told him I would try to find a replacement sink and order it.
A few days later I poked around the internet and couldn't find any place that sold parts so I contacted Kidkraft directly and explained what I was looking for. They were super cool and said they had some still in stock and would send one to me...for free. No joke. I love this company. I had no idea anyone did anything for free anymore. John is happy, I am thrilled and the kitchen will be functional again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment