Today my sister and I helped clean out my Mom's closet. We will have to return to finish the job but we packed up 19 kitchen trash bags and took them to Goodwill. There were 4 bags of trash as well. It took 3 1/2 hours to get that much done. Whew.
Here is a little tid bit about me that not many people know and probably should if I ever offer to help you do this...I don't caulk well. I get more caulk on the surrounding surfaces and my hands than I do in the area to be caulked. If I am helping you do something around the house, make sure it is not that.
As I write this, there are multiple parties in the neighborhood with live music. I live in a hipper place now than where I was (west knox vs. fountain city). West Knoxville, hip? Who would have thought it? I am not hip enough to attend the parties but I can listen to them. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment