The past two days I have had people concerned about my mental health. I have made some decisions that some people do not agree with and so they are worried that I may need medical help. They have good intentions but it is irritating when I feel more normal and healthy than I have in a very long time to have people say that I may have a hormone imbalance that is clouding my decision making or that I need counseling so that I don't repeat past mistakes.
Hormones - they are in check, no oddities (thanks to Oprah for sparking that line of questioning)
Counseling - I know my personality quirks and am fully aware of what not to do in the future. I can't imagine what someone else could add to what I have realized on my own recently.
I am fine. I am happy. I am healthy. I am good!
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment