Saturday, February 7, 2009

Started out behind and keep missing the marks...

This morning I woke up and got off schedule right away. I was late for my gym appointment. It took forever, which was my fault again. I think I have figured out I am not as strong in the morning. Maybe I build up strength throughout the day drinking coffee and being a smart ass?

Anyway, I headed over to the mall for no good reason except to see what I could spend some of my gift card at Bath & Body Works on. The AIA East TN board gave me $75 to spend. :) I spent $42 of it today and should smell all citrusy for a while. I grabbed lunch and am finally at work.

I was suppose to be here hours ago checking drawings. Ah, the fine art of procrastination. Look what I am doing instead...blogging. I should be good. I should be more on schedule.

I still have to buy a birthday present and meet friends for dinner on the square. Somewhere in there is grocery shopping.

I do not foresee a lot of drawing checking going on today. Not good. Better get going...

Jacene

No comments:

Post a Comment