I have procrastinated in starting to study for the LEED AP exam which I am registered to take at the end of June. There is a pile of study material approximately 9" thick on a shelf calling to me. Tomorrow I start studying. I think I will try to study at my old haunt, Panera on the strip. It is where I studied for all 9 parts of the A.R.E. and I passed all those on the first try...maybe it is a thing? I also gained 15 pounds during that period of time...oops. This time it will be coffee and nothing else, well maybe a salad since I need to lose a few more pounds to get into some of the clothes I picked up last weekend from a generous coworker. I digress, tomorrow...studying at some point... like after church, and the gym, and whatever else I can come up with. :)
Jacene
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment