Saturday, April 11, 2009

Comfort Food

While John was taking a nap I started working on part of my culinary contribution to the Easter meals I have been invited to... banana pudding.

Unlike my last endeavor to make banana pudding, this time the pudding set up. From what I tasted from the leftovers in the pot, it should taste good...new recipe.

I liked this recipe, in spite of it being from Texas, because it used a lot of bananas, had humor, and used cream of tartar in the meringue.

I will find out tomorrow if I have a favorite banana pudding recipe.

Jacene

Yes, I am cheating and just adding to this post as an update. The banana pudding was good, a little too thick but that could be adjusted by adding a little milk while cooking. I think I will keep the Texas Lady's recipe and modify as required. I have leftovers in the fridge so the people at work will be happy tomorrow!

Jacene (04/12/09)

1 comment:

  1. Well, some will. I have a dentist appointment tomorrow afternoon, so I think I'll pass. This time. ;-)

    ReplyDelete