Yesterday I was fortunate enough to be invited, last minute, to a trip to Chattanooga with the Knoxville Construction Specifications Institute elite for a reception honoring Mike Davis who is from Chattanooga and will be the National CSI President starting in June.
CSI Knoxville knows how to be social and so for this event they rented a limo and 7 of us piled inside. We had a good time there and back and the reception was nice but the BEST part was at the end of the reception, which was held at the Chattanooga Country Club. This was the time that a prom was starting. I was one of the first to notice and one of my traveling companions joined me on my informal critiquing and ogling of the prom participants. It was so much fun and super entertaining. We wound up staying past when the reception was officially over just to continue to watch. I wish I had brought a camera...well, maybe that would be too creepy of me to have taken pictures of teenagers that I don't know.
All in all, it was fun to take the little jaunt down to Chattanooga with a great group of people in a black stretch limo. If given the opportunity to travel with CSI...say yes. :)
Jacene
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment